Gillham, Golbeck and Associates is representing a well-established and highly respected real estate company, which owns and manages a diverse portfolio of high quality real estate assets, to recruit a Human Resources Director.
At the direction of the executive management team, the Human Resources Director is responsible for recommending, planning, directing, implementing and administering various Human Resources policies and programs in support of the company’s overall objectives.
The Human Resources Director will:
• Develop, monitor and implement departmental budget, goals, objectives and systems.
• Provide direction and leadership to the executive management team; recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements.
• Coordinate the development, delivery, administration and implementation of employee orientation and training programs to improve productivity, employee satisfaction and alignment with company values and goals.
• Develop employee retention strategies, including the management of compensation and performance review programs designed to remain competitive within our industry.
• Manage recruiting and staffing plans; assist hiring managers with recruitment efforts, including advertising, screening, interviewing, preparation of offer letters and pre-employment process.
• Manage employee relations; implement and recommend appropriate action based on legal compliance and company consistency, in regard to employee counseling, communication and documentation.
• Oversee the selection, communication and administration of benefit plans; to include annual enrollment, plan changes, legal compliance and reporting.
• Collect, review and analyze HR data for reporting and recommendations to executive management.
• Manage the communication and administration of payroll processes and HRIS system.
• Facilitate the preparation and distribution of employee communications regarding company policy, benefits, personnel and payroll issues.
• Ensure company compliance with current applicable employment and labor laws; including reporting requirements and deadlines.
• Oversee the planning, budgeting and coordination of company events.
• Assist with coordination of administrative support activities, as needed.
• Special projects/duties as assigned by members of the executive team.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and work experience
• 5+ years Human Resource Management experience
• Demonstrated expertise in a variety of HR concepts, practices and procedures
• PHR or SPHR certification strongly preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving ability
• Exceptional software skills; including HRIS and Benefits system experience
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a professional and appropriate manner
• Solid leadership skills; ability to direct others and garner support for company policies and initiatives
• Ability to meet important task and project deadlines in the midst of frequent interruptions by employees and vendors
• Ability to support and communicate company initiatives in a positive and professional manner at all times
Additional Salary Information: The chosen candidate will receive an excellent base salary, plus annual incentive program tied to successful completion of goals supporting company objectives, and benefit package.
About Gillham Golbeck & Associates - Retained Executive Search Firm
Gillham, Golbeck & Associates, Inc. is an executive search firm focused exclusively on the commercial real estate industry. For more than 35 years, the firm's expertise and in-depth knowledge of local, national and international markets have ensured that clients consistently receive the most comprehensive, all-inclusive service in recruiting well-qualified executives and senior-level professionals.... Since 1982, Gillham, Golbeck has successfully placed thousands of C-level executives and professionals at national and international financial institutions, REITs, brokerage firms, full-service real estate companies, private equity groups, lending institutions, mortgage banking firms, development companies, general contractors and architectural and engineering firms. In each assignment, we partner with clients to understand and successfully fulfill all aspects of their hiring needs. Gillham, Golbeck & Associates has built professional relationships with some of the most respected companies in commercial real estate. We take pride in having earned our solid reputation for integrity and success. Gillham Golbeck & Associates has been named the #1 Real Estate Executive Search Firm by the Dallas Business Journal for over ten years.