Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
We currently have a Sr. Benefits Analyst career opportunity at our Dallas, TX location.
The Sr. Benefit Analyst will support the Essilor wellness vision to improve the overall health of our people and reduce year over year medical spend. We will accomplish this objective by implementing best in class clinically proven programs that will empower our people to take an active role in managing their overall health in the areas of physical, emotional, community, and financial wellness.
The Sr. Benefit Analyst will provide support for the employee health, welfare (H&W) and retirement benefit plans which may include: self funded medical, dental, life, leave programs, wellness programs, pretax spending accounts, 401(k) and pension plan. Support management of health and wellness vendors to ensure we provide programs that help improve employee health. Provides strategic and tactical benefit support to management and HR for all US Operations (approximately 10,000 US employees including subsidiaries.)
• Partners with the Benefits team to provide data analytics regarding internal and external trends to support implementation of new programs.
• Complete research on industry and market trends and provide recommendations for new benefit initiatives that bring best in class programs to Essilor employees and their families.
• Provide administrative support for 401K and pension plan’s including coordination with 401K vendor and external consultant along with payroll and systems to ensure plan’s are operating clean and in compliance.
• Support the annual open enrollment process. This will include Workday benefit plan testing and review, in conjunction with HR Operations. Conduct benefits presentations (as needed) for Essilor business units.
• Supports the administration, planning, development, communication, and roll out of all Essilor of America, Inc. Health, Welfare, and Retirement plans including Wellness initiatives.
• Participates in the preparation of benefit communications to support wellness initiatives and programs.
• Provide support for all ACA compliance activities for EOA plans and all stand alone medical plans.
• Support delivery of New Hire Benefit Presentations for new employees.
• Provide support for the Benefits Service Center to include answering incoming calls and emails from our employees.
• Collect updated benefit related data to develop cost benefit estimates to determine recommendations for benefit integrations at renewal / payroll integration or on an ad hoc basis.
• Partner with broker to ensure Essilor is in compliance with all benefit and retirement plan regulations and requirements.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience with 6+ years of progressive experience administering a broad range of employee benefit plans
• Strong data analytics experience with ability to translate data into trends and make recommendations based on the data
• Experience managing 401K and Pension Plan’s with a strong focus on process improvement and compliance
• Ability to function with minimal supervision and assume a lead role, as necessary
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong customer service and interactive listening skills
• Strong problem-solving and project management skills are vital
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Effective interaction with all levels of employees, including senior management and ownership
• Demonstrated flexibility and teamwork
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google
• Knowledge of ADP and Workday
• Some travel may be required (25% or less)
About Essilor of America
Essilor is an international company employing 64,000 people worldwide, including 9,400 in the U.S. Our products are worn by over a billion people in more than 130 countries, and our subsidiary, Essilor Laboratories of America, Inc., owns the largest optical laboratory network in the U.S.
While we exist all over the world, we are united by our passion and commitment to our mission of improving lives by improving sight.