Essilor is an international company and the leading provider of eyeglass lenses in the world. Our mission is improving lives by improving sight, and we work every day to bring good vision to the 4.5 billion people around the globe in need of visual correction. Our products such as Varilux®, Crizal® and Transitions® are available in more than 130 countries and are worn by one billion people daily. Essilor of America and its subsidiary, Essilor Laboratories of America, Inc., employ more than 7,000 in the U.S. and own the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the U.S.
The Compensation Analyst position will assist in the day-to-day administration of employee compensation programs. The functions includes, but not limited to, assisting in the administration of the annual bonus and merit processes, performing job analysis review and provide recommendations, responding to annual salary surveys, assisting with the annual salary structure movement and updating salary ranges as well as maintaining the compensation functions within Workday.
• Assists in planning, communication, and administration of the annual bonus process.
• Maintain the bonus scorecards and templates within Workday.
• Produce and distribute the bonus confirmation statements to HR Managers for distribution to employees on an annual basis.
• Assists in the planning, communication, and administration of the annual merit process for the exempt, hourly, non-exempt population.
• Respond to and/or complete salary surveys as needed. Assist with the annual salary structure movement. Assist with developing and updating annual salary ranges (by division) into Workday.
• Responsible for the maintenance of compensation tables within Workday (job profiles, salary range, bonus template, merit plans, etc.).
• Ongoing maintenance in Workday with compensation functions such as job code table, salary ranges, location hierarchy, scorecards, templates, etc.
• Conduct audits of Compensation related data in Workday. Update the system to reflect appropriate changes and/or communicate needed changes to HR.
• Conduct job analysis review and recommendations for all new and revised jobs.
• Maintain job code table within Workday system as well as Excel database.
• Conduct Minimum Wage audits to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
• Performs FLSA audits and required updates.
• Perform ad hoc compensation analysis as requested by business units.
• Perform initial review of compensation related data during any Mergers and Acquisitions.
• Assist with Essilor of America’s performance share program.
• Assist with various Compensation projects as assigned based on capabilities of candidate.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in the field of compensation, especially in administering various compensation programs (job evaluation and analysis, compensation legal compliance, salary survey participation, other similar experience).
• This role requires solid knowledge of compensation administration, legislation and compliance. This role relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• This position relies on effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• This position requires a significant amount of organization and the ability to multi-task.
• This position requires strong analytics skills with the ability to find trends in large sets of compensation data.
• Advanced skills in Excel including ability to use vlookups, complex formula,s and other advances functions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required. Experience with Workday is a plus.
• Some travel (less than 10%) may be required
About Essilor of America
Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States. Through its subsidiary, Essilor Laboratories of America, Inc., (Essilor Laboratories), Essilor owns the largest and most comprehensive optical laboratory network in the United States. Learn more about EOA at http://www.essilorusa.com
Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor) is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International, S.A., a publicly held company traded on the Euronext Paris stock exchange (Reuters: ESSI.PA).
Research, product innovation and service to the eye-care professional distinguish Essilor from its competitors and characterizes Essilor as the world leader in ophthalmic optics. Essilor is committed to the research and development of innovative products, and the company continues to set new standards within the industry. Essilor International was recently ranked 25th on Forbes magazine’s list of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
In 2008, Essilor announced the creation of the Essilor Vision Foundation, a public, non-profit foundation based in Dallas, Texas. The Foundation strives to help people achieve better lives through better sig...ht by creating and supporting activities that advance good vision and its benefits and offering special help to those who need it most.
Essilor International is the Official Worldwide Supplier of Ophthalmic Lenses to Special Olympics-Lions Club International Opening Eyes Program. Essilor is the creator and founding member of the Think About Your Eyes public awareness initiative. Think About Your Eyes focuses on educating consumers about the importance of vision health and yearly comprehensive eye exams.