Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the U.S. focused on providing integrated technology products and services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts. Our mission is to make local and state government more accessible, efficient and connected. Through our innovative use of technology, we are helping our clients improve the communities in which we all live and work.
Based on our significant growth, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Corporate Recruiter to join our Courts & Justice division, which currently has over 600 employees. A primary focus will be partnering with hiring managers to lead talent acquisition strategies for all professional and technical roles, and providing creative solutions to identify top quality talent.
The position is based at our Plano, Texas office, which has been recognized as a top workplace five times by the Dallas Morning News. Our workspace is equipped with an on-site cafeteria, fitness center and basketball and tennis courts for employees. Tyler offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including great medical insurance, 401k with employee match and employee stock purchase plan.
If you are an accomplished recruiter who enjoys technology recruiting, building strong relationships with hiring managers, and optimizing the candidate experience, we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities · Execute all phases of the recruitment process including: posting jobs and creating job descriptions, attending career fairs, networking, screening candidates, interviewing, presenting job offers and onboarding
· Develop and implement recruiting strategies to proactively source high quality active and passive candidates from a wide variety of sources (database, Internet, job boards, referrals, cold calls, social media, universities, networking)
· Participate in college recruiting activities including career fairs, internships and on-campus interviews
· Administrative duties such as background checks, coordinating and scheduling interviews, creating offer letters, etc.
· Handle hiring and onboarding items such as immigration work authorizations
· Ensure successful onboarding of new employees, participate in the facilitation of new hire orientation and assist with ongoing onboarding activities
· Collaborate with recruiting colleagues across other Tyler divisions on branding, best practices and process improvement, especially in recruitment and applicant related systems, internal tools/systems, onboarding, great place to work initiatives and growth strategies
· Partner with hiring managers to maximize the effectiveness of the recruiting process and advise leadership on interviewing techniques, compensation decisions and other recruiting-related approaches
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Education, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience preferred
2+ years of experience full-cycle recruiting experience, with prior experience in an IT/technical environment with capabilities to successfully recruit in a fast-growing software company
PHR or SHRM-CP Certification with some HR generalist knowledge is preferred
Solid knowledge of principles and practices of recruitment, employment laws and practices
Demonstrated ability to find creative solutions to source, attract and build a pipeline with quality applicants
Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills with strong employee relations capabilities
Strong attention to detail, analytical and research skills including decision making and creative problem solving with the ability to drive business decisions with data
Excellent partnering, communicating, and negotiating skills to gather recruiting requirements and communicate effectively with hiring managers
Motivated and possessing the ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently with little or no supervision
Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Strong MS Office experience and web-based applicant tracking system knowledge
Will be required to undergo and satisfactorily pass a fingerprint background check for CJIS requirements
Internal Number: 2018066
About Tyler Technologies, Inc
Founded in 1966 and based in Dallas, Texas, Tyler Technologies is the largest company in the United States exclusively focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector. Simply put—Tyler empowers people who serve the public.
We devote all of our time, energy and resources to help local governments and school districts become more efficient, accessible and responsive to the needs of their constituents. At more than 9,000 local government offices and school districts throughout all 50 states, Canada, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, our clients can attest to our ability to fulfill this promise.
While our focus may be narrow, our vision is not. Tyler delivers an expansive portfolio of software solutions that span the breadth and depth of mission-critical services that government organizations must address daily. Our product solutions include financial management, education, courts and justice, pension, public safety, appraisal and tax, citizen services, document management, and public records. No other company offers the same range of solutions for the public sector.
Tyler is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (TYL), has annual revenues of over $309 million (2011) and employs more than 2,000 people.