This position is a part of the Museum's senior staff and is responsible for guiding and directing the Human Resources function for the Museum including recruiting and employment, on-boarding and off-boarding, benefits administration including 401K administration, employee wellness programs, management and employee training, policy development and implementation, compensation, federal and state regulation compliance plus provide human resources direction, advice and counsel to all levels of management. Promote employee diversity and understanding of cultural, racial, gender and other differences. Directly supervise a full-time Human Resources Assistant. Ensure timely and accurate documentation of all HR functions through process control and efficient use of technology.
* Ten or more years progressively responsible HR Generalist experience.
* PHR or SPHR certification helpful.
* Demonstrated success in all HR functional areas with strong knowledge of federal and state employment and benefit regulations.
* Problem resolution and leadership skills.
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of managers and employees.
* Excellent verbal & written communications skills.
* Highly organized with solid knowledge & proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to work independently and self-direct with attention to detail and accuracy.
* Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive member in a team setting.
Internal Number: 1
About The Modern Art MUseum of Fort Worth
The Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth is located in Fort Worth’s Cultural District just minutes from downtown. The Modern’s building was designed by world-renowned architect Tadao Ando and is set on eleven naturally landscaped acres with a large reflecting pond and sculpture garden. The Modern is committed to providing an excellent working environment to employees and an enjoyable experience to visitors by providing exhibits of post-World War II art in all media and creating a welcoming environment with courteous, knowledgeable staff.