WorldVentures, a dynamic, global, fast growing member based travel company, is currently sourcing for a Director level HR Business Partner to be based in our Plano headquarters. WorldVentures is a fast-paced environment with a core of innovation and fun. If you are prepared to grow your career, wear multiple hats, and be part of a fast-paced team with a focus on exceptional service, this may be the role for you.
In this role the HRBP will partner with key leadership of our travel entity to design, implement and monitor a variety of human resource programs including: growth strategy, organization design, and employee relations. The individual in this role will anticipate and plan for long-term human resource needs and trends in partnership with business management. The person in this role must be accustomed to providing a broad range of functions within the scope of a Human Resource Generalist as an HRBP for a fast-paced growth based organization.
- Responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units.
- Provides ground up Organizational Design domestically and internationally.
- Responsible for Performance Management related to assessment, performance management, talent planning, succession planning and career management for their designated organizations by utilizing effective performance feedback, helping link individual performance to organizational outcomes, values and core competencies, ensuring consistency and quality in approach.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, organization design, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs.
- Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate; analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.