Compensation and Benefits, HR Generalist, HR Technology
T-System is a growing and dynamic company with an evolving Human Resources organization. The HR Shared Services Team is responsible for our HRIS (Ceridian) System, Benefits, Compensation and Leave Program Administration, Onboarding & Offboarding as well as serving as the primary resource for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversee and administer the Shared Services Center functions, systems and programs for T-System ensuring the policies and procedures comply with all government regulations and company guidelines.
· Support the planning and strategic initiatives for assigned areas of responsibility.
· Review and analyze current procedures, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement a standardization system across different locations.
· Manage periodic audits, projects and processes. Serve as a resource and provide project management during all stages of project.
· Conduct audits company-wide to identify areas of opportunity for compliance or correction in the area of Shared Services Center (Unit) including Benefits, Payroll and HRIS.
· Provide leadership, counseling, coaching and customer service to employees. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations.
· Introduce, consult on and influence change processes continually evaluating for improvements to meet team and business needs.
· Partner with brokers and leadership team to design, plan, and implement corporate compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
· Responsible for reviewing programs, suggesting modifications, and ensuring achievement of competitive market position and other goals identified by the organization.
· Responsible for ensuring programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
· Play the lead role in employee’s benefits communications and annual enrollment process.
· Participate in project work and perform other duties as assigned.
· May present, train and/or facilitate HR and other organizational programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· 5+ years of progressive HR experience in the areas of HRIS, Benefits, Compensation and Leave Administration.
· Experience designing and administering an HRIS, preferably Ceridian
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related discipline
· HR certification(s) preferred
· Proven ability to partner collaboratively with others
· Strong leadership skills and focus on customer service demonstrating the ability to recruit and retain an effective HR team
· Complete understanding and application of HR principles, concepts, practices and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices.
· Knowledge of employment & labor laws – federal and state statutes/regulations.
· High tolerance for ambiguity, challenge and change and ability to show composure in difficult circumstances
· Must reflect the highest standards of professional and ethical conduct
Additional Salary Information: Negotiable depending on experience
About T-System, Inc.
T-System is a healthcare IT company that advances care delivery and financial outcomes for episodic care. Specializing in emergency department documentation since 1996, T-System has since expanded its focus to include the development of innovative solutions for the rapidly expanding episode-based care market, including hospital-based emergency departments (EDs), freestanding emergency centers and urgent care centers. Through clinically-driven services and documentation solutions as well as charge capture and coding solutions, T-System solves clinical, financial and operational challenges for our clients. About 40 percent of the nation’s hospital-based EDs, freestanding emergency centers and urgent care centers use T-System to improve the clinical encounter, including the documentation of the patient visit as well as the downstream outcomes related to that event.