Compensation and Benefits, HR Generalist, Training and Organizational Development
4 Year Degree
This position reports into the President of US Operations for Access Healthcare (AHS). The role of the Director, Human Resources is to lead and manage the overall functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including interviewing & hiring talent, leading Talent Management and Performance Management activities. Additionally this role oversees Compensation, Benefits & Leave, Employee Relations, and will craft US-specific company policies along with Job Structures & Descriptions to allow the US Operations to scale through organic growth or M&A activities.
The US Operations team for Access Healthcare is a small but highly experienced organization which is poised for growth. The Director, Human Resources will balance a strategic HR posture with the need to execute a hands-on approach across the HR spectrum. There will be a reliance upon both International counterparts and external service providers/vendors to be successful.
Migrating the US labor force onto the proprietary HRIS platform will be a priority. While the majority of the Access Healthcare workforce is located in India there is a desire to build a consistent company culture across geographies. A comfort level with shifting business priorities to meet the evolving business landscape is needed for success.
This position will require travel as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
Bridge management and employee relations in a confidential and ethical manner.
Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
Nurture a positive working environment.
Oversee and manage a performance appraisal process that drives high performance.
Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & LICENSURE:
· Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
· A minimum of seven (7) years of experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
· People oriented and results driven.
· Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
· Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
· Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
· Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
· In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Strategic perspective coupled with a willingness to operate tactically and get “dirty hands”.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate or leverage outside resources when appropriate.
· Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
· Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Ability to quickly adopt the organizations HRIS and Talent Management Systems.
· Business Acumen
· Process Focused
· Action Oriented
· Organizational Agility
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Conflict Management
· Customer Focus
· Integrity & Trust
About Access Healthcare
Based in Dallas, Texas, Hillwood is ranked today as one of the top industrial, commercial and residential real estate developers in the country. Our large, signature projects have become premier environments for residents and customers to live and work. We actively develop and buy industrial land and buildings across the U.S. This makes Hillwood somewhat unique as an investor and developer. In addition to being a leader in commercial and residential developments as well as specialized projects such as sporting arenas, industrial airports and museums, our work has been consistently recognized as best in class.